- Get Started
In crisis? Please call 1-855-310-COPE (2673), call 911 or visit your local hospital.
How to Get Started
- Please have each member of your family interested in counselling and/or group services complete the Application for Service form below.
- If you have an EAP, please call your EAP provider and do not complete this application.
- You will be contacted once your application has been received and reviewed.
- A consultation session with a counsellor will be arranged to discuss your needs and the best service(s) to meet them, at FSYR, or in the community.
- The counsellor will also provide strategies and resources to take with you.
- If you are seeking services for a child under the age of 10, we will ask that only you attend the first session.
- If there is a custody arrangement, please bring Proof of Custody to the first session. Please note, if custody is shared, we will need consent from both parents prior to beginning services with a child.
How Much Does it Cost
- The fee for the initial consultation appointment is $30, non-refundable. Under special circumstances, we provide exceptions with proof of income. No one is turned away because of inability to pay.
- Prepayment can be collected at the time of booking.
- If you are 12 to 15 years of age and are seeking services without your parent’s knowledge, you may not be required to pay the fee.
- Fees for other FSYR services will be discussed with you during your consultation session. For more information about our fees, visit our FAQ page.
Application for Service
Please complete all areas of this form. Your information will be kept confidential. This information is important to find the best service for you and to comply with ministry standards.